Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shall I twirl for you?

I was moving something in the kitchen and then rushing to get back in the frame when the picture was taken.  But I sort of like the movement to the cardigan. This dress is Ann Taylor and new to me via Goodwill ($4.99).  I needed another lbd like I need a hole in my head, but this dress was too perfect to pass up.  It is made out of that type of jersey that never wrinkles and takes up virtually no space in a bag.

 I think this dress will be wearable year round and easy to dress up or down.  And it is oh so comfy.  I wore this today as I needed something that was easy, comfy and looked great.  I was functioning on 3.5 hours of sleep after a late night of grading Midterm exams.  And I had 2 classes to teach today (1 hour 15 minutes each) followed immediately by a seminar on my research for a seminar series for the PhD students in a multi-disciplinary PhD program on campus.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I want to know which Goodwill you're visiting, because let me tell you, down here on the East Side they are not selling any Ann Taylor LBDs.

I did see a size 10 Nanette Lepore suit at the junior league though. Sadly, just a hair too small for me.

Dr. Da said...

I go to a lot of different Goodwills. This dress came from the Goodwill in Rock Hill. I frequent the Goodwill in Cornelius, Concord, Mooresville, and along W.T. Harris the most ofte.

Lorena said...

That is a great dress.
I like it with that cardi and I think that belted would also look beautiful.