Thursday, October 28, 2010

Black is back

This week has been a long and stressful week, so I have been relying on my comfort zone of clothing......lots of black.  Today, was no different.....black tank, black wrap top, black blazer, black boots and a black, grey and white geometric skirt.  The skirt is new to me from Ebay (originally Ann Taylor)
Tomorrow will be busy too......curriculum committee meeting, MS student thesis proposal defense, faculty meeting (3rd week in a row, when normally we have them once a month)....then drive to SC as I am running a half marathon on Saturday morning.

3 comments:

sherylyn in yummyland said...

I LOVE this outfit, and it looks fabulous on you! Great skirt.

LyddieGal said...

I love the print on the skirt!
It's so great when you can find actual good deals on ebay, hehe.

Chic on the Cheap

Lorena said...

That print is fabulous !