Thursday, October 21, 2010

a fall like skirt

I recently found this skirt at Goodwill, and it feels like the perfect fall piece.  It is a cotton and flax blend that feels like a linen.  It's coloring if Fall, but it feels more like a summer fabric which is perfect for our upper 70s/ lower 80s weather lately.
The cream faux-wrap top is from Goodwill too (purchased over a year ago).  Just an olive tank top underneath, and my relatively new navy Talbot's boyfriend cardigan (previously worn here).
I like how the fuax wrap gives me a well defined waist. And while you can't see them, trust me when I say I am wearing these shoes.  I am debating shortening the skirt by an inch or so, what do you think about the length?

3 comments:

sherylyn in yummyland said...

I do think you look great in the slightly shorter skirt length (just above the knee) so maybe yes!

Emily Kennedy said...

I love this skirt! I love the length, the color, the shape, the pattern... everything about it! What a find!

Lorena said...

Great fun print on that skirt, what a great find :)