Wednesday, October 20, 2010

grey and rainy

Today was one of those days where I tried on numerous outfits.  Even though I didn't teach today, so my wardrobe choice was more flexible.........It can be hard to fins something appropriate when all I really want to wear is yoga pants and a t-shirt.  I finally settled on this black and grey number.
These pants are via Goodwill last Fall and are an awesome grey and black stripe with a cuffed leg and the perfect length.  The sweater is from the Talbot's outlet last year.
This lace top is from when i weighed 50 pounds more, but was masterfully altered to my smaller frame by mom.  Oh and my nail polish is a dark navy blue ("Star of Bombay"), although the kid working the grocery checkout this past weekend asked me if I had gotten my mails done for Halloween.  Does that mean the goth look is no longer in and my nail color choice is only holiday appropriate?  I could care less, as I love the color.

No comments: