Thursday, November 11, 2010

evaluation day

Today is my peer teaching evaluation.  We have them done once every semester.  I have one of the "old boys" in the department doing my evaluation, so I decided on something that was classic.  Talbots silk skirt, Talbot's cardigan, red ribbon came with the skirt.  The shoes are actually a burgundy velvet.
My aunt got me to try on that skirt at the Talbots outlet in summer of 2009.  She convinced me it was classic, and it was a steal at about $10.  The cardigan was purchased this fall with birthday money and was also on super clearance ($7).  It truly is classic, and I am glad to have it in my closet.

3 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

This is a great outfit to wear for a peer review. Truly both classic and contemporary. I shiver in my boots thinking of being reviewed by a departmental "old boy". It's a personality that I don't get along with too well.

Good luck! You are going to do well!

Cynthia said...

Heh. I bet the "old boy" doesn't dress anywhere near this well.

I'm the "old boy" in my department. I will have to share what I wear when I do peer teaching evals of my junior colleagues next week :)

Lorena said...

How very well put together!
This is a great outfit, you look like a doll.