Monday, November 29, 2010

change of plans

I had an outfit all picked out for today.  Was already dressed in it....and then I saw this post, and it completely game me inspiration on how to style a blouse and sweater I have been having difficulty with.  The shirt while nipping in at the waist is still pretty flowy/ loosey-goosey and looks funny with a belt over it.  The sweater is a little bit too much of a scoop neck for the classroom, but didn't look right with a cami.  Plus the print of the blouse is a little much for me when all over my top half.


The black tights and black boots were already on from my original outfit, so I just left them on.  The dark boots and tights wouldn't be my first choice, but they are good enough for a Monday.  The sweater is Ann Taylor Loft, the blouse is Mossimo, and the skirt is Abercrombie and Fitch.....all via Goodwill.

No comments: