Friday, December 31, 2010

Best of 2010 "New to Me"

In 2010 I only bought "new to me" clothing.  Thift stores, consignment stores, and Ebay were my shopping choices.  (Exceptions: shoes, underwear, and things bought with giftcards).  I am proud that I made it the whole year without breaking that resolution.  It has given me a new appreciation for what clothing I am willing to spend the big bucks on.  In honor of the my 2010 resolution, I thought I would highlight outfits I wore this year that were all "new to me" (okay, shoes and camis might have been already in my closet).
Cashmere sweater and skirt: Ebay.  Blouse: Goodwill
Sweater and belt: Goodwill (pre-2010), Skirt: Ebay
Skirt and sweater: Ebay
Jeans: Ebay (pre-2010), Shirt: Ebay, Blazer: Consignment (pre-2010), Cashmere sweater: Salvation Army
Anthropologie cardigan: Salvation Army (steal of the year at $3.99 with tags still on), T-shirt and cords: Goodwill
Skirt, sweater and blouse: Goodwill
Skirt: Ebay, Sweater: Goodwill
Skirt and belt: Goodwill, Sweater: Salvation Army
Skirt, sweater and shirt:  Goodwill
Dress and cardigan:  Goodwill
Dress, blouse, and cardigan:  Goodwill
Skirt and top:  Goodwill
Dress, tank, footless tights and SHOES:  Goodwill
Jeans: Ebay, Shirt: Goodwill
Dress: Consignment store
Dress, belt, and cardigan: Goodwill
T-shirt, tank: Goodwill, skirt: Salvation Army
Capris and t-shirt:  Goodwill
Dress and cardigan: Goodwill

Dress and belt (from another dress): Goodwill
Skirt: Salvation Army, Blouse: Goodwill
Skirt and t-shirt: Salvation Army, Belt and sweater: Goodwill 
 
 Dress: Goodwill


 Skirt and cardigan sweater: Goodwill












 Sweater, blouse, and pants: Goodwill


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

OK, yes, you are taking me to these awesome Goodwills you frequent!

Meredith said...

the goodwill was good to you! ;) i love that thrift. also the salvation army and the SPCA for sure;) happy new years girl!! :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS