Wednesday, December 8, 2010

brave the cold

Classes are done, and thus I would normally be dressed in some jeans and a comfy sweater.  But I have a date tonight.  So I am braving the cold in an effort to look cute.  Not sure about this guy, as he has set up a date with me 3 times prior and then canceled at the last minute.  Hmm, will see what happens tonight.
Giraffe skirt is White House Black Market via Ebay.  Cashmere turtleneck sweater is Ann Taylor via Ebay.  Long sleeved tee from Target.  Boots are from Payless (about 5-6 years old).  Tights are Spanx found brand-new at Goodwill.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ah, dating in Charlotte, what a joy. Snark. I dig your giraffe skirt. I hope it goes well.

Lorena said...

I thought for a moment that the giraffe skirt was actually the giraffe dress we share (Target Merona)
I like the look it works well.