Monday, January 4, 2010

Still casual



Classes don't start till next week, so I am still sporting casual clothes, even though I am back on campus. Jeans, a cami and sweater. The sweater was a Goodwill find a few weeks ago, but this is the first wearing. It is a Kersh sweater, which brings back memories of my days living in Canada (although I never purchased anything from Kersh before because of the typical prices). But at $3.79 how could I resist? I have recently started to enjoy the color orange on me, although this sweater is more of an orangey-brown-rust. I love the purple and green accents as well as the purple sequins on it. Who doesn't love purple sequins? (p.s. Please excuse my dirty bathroom mirror in the top photo, I was trying to get better light to show off the details on the sweater.)

No comments: