Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekend Casual

This has been a long week, so by Friday jeans was all I wanted to wear......well not quite true I also wanted to wear cashmere.
This turtleneck sweater is only 5% cashemere, but that is enough to feel oh so comfy.  I got it for $5 on clearance at Forever 21 in 2009.  The tank underneath was clearance for $3 in 2008.  The jeans are White House Black Market via Ebay in 2008. 


The comfort fest of jeans and cashmere continued to saturday.  I had a breakfast meeting with colleagues followed by a coffee 1st date.
The Ann Taylor 100% cashmere teal cardigan with the fun silk ruffle I got on Ebay for $9.99 with free shipping.  It arrived and still had the original tags on it!  The black and white striped top is from Talbot' via their outlet.  My date was really into my boots, he told me they were really sexy.  Thank you Target
for helping me get a sexy comment on a 1st date!

No comments: