Monday, February 21, 2011

picture issues

I could not for the life of me get a good photo this morning, and I have too much to do to waste any more time trying to get a good photo.  Yesterday I went to a clothing swap, and scored this lovely wool cardigan.  It will be in the 70s here today, so I broke out my new peep toe shoes (Madden Girl, $10 at Marshals).  Plus a sleeveless dress for when outside.  The dress is new too.  I got in at Goodwill with the tags still on, but I took it to the tailor to shorten before wearing (originally was below my knee).
The belt is from Marshals and was previously worn here.  Here is a close up of the shoes:
Normally peep toes don't fit my feet right, so I am excited about these.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Thank you for your comment :)
I am sorry I have been MIA... things are a little crazy and apparently will only get worst....
Anyways, I really like this- specially those fabulous shoes.
I am always amazed at your Goodwill picks as they fil like a glove and look wonderful.