Saturday, February 5, 2011

Date night

After my 2010 "only new to me" shopping year, the first thing I went to buy in 2011 was skinny jeans.  They are just not something I could find at Goodwill.  I also picked up this top at the same time, thinking it would be good for dates.  I decided to test drive the new shirt on my date tonight (1st date) since we were going bowling and I needed something casual.
Considering his mouth literally dropped a little when I took off my coat, I would say the top was worth it's $17.99 price tag (which after a year of second hand shopping felt like a lot!).

2 comments:

sherylyn in yummyland said...

That must have been a really funny and awesome moment! Love it.

Also your legs look super-long in this outfit. Gorgeous! What a great choice for a first date ;)

Lorena said...

Don't you just LOVE those moments ??!!
Wish I COULD s t r eeeeeetchhhhhhhhhhhh them out.