Thursday, September 9, 2010

Animal print week

Two days in a row of animal prints makes this animal print week right?
I found this fo-wrap giraffe print dress on a target clearance rack.  I tried to use a $25 visa giftcard I had from a  rebate (thus following my no new clothes unless purchased with giftcards).  But the cashier could not figure out how to get it to work.  oh well, will now use that giftcard for groceries to compensate.  The dress was $17.49.  I got it on Friday, and thus had to immediately where it to teach in on Tuesday.


Yesterday, I decided to pair the new yellow cashemere cardi with this Ann Taylor silk shell I got off Ebay for $1.99.  Aren't the ruffles cute?  The brown skirt is from talbot's super clearance two years ago ($7.50, I think).  Where is the animal print you ask?  It's all in the shoes!

I picked up these shoes several years ago for a whopping $7.50, and they are comfy as they are cute.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

You got that Target dress!!!
OMG:.. I have been looking at it for over a week now!
I have it in the cart and have not decided if I should buy it..... it fits you beautifully.