Thursday, June 24, 2010

Introducing Bernie the Turtle

I didn't get around to taking a picture outside today.  Normally I would have cropped this picture taken inside (please excuse the boxes I have not yet unpacked), but you can see my turtle, Bernie,  in the background.  She is an old gal.......about 20 years old.  How fabulous is she? 

This t-shirt is from Target clearance last summer.  The skirt is from Apt 9 at Kohl's that came into my life via Goodwill ($3.79).  Such a fun summer skirt!

2 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

Bernie is neato! Also, Target puts such great t-shirts on clearance. This is a fun summer look.

Lorena said...

This is pretty, love that skirt and the color of the top is so refreshing.
OMG... I can't believe that turtle is so old. Have you had it all this time ?
In regards to the top I am wearing today for some reason I am not drawn to it :( I think it's the shape and also that it has a zipper on the side which makes me feel like I can only wear it one way and not tuck it in.... maybe it's just little insane me.