Thursday, November 19, 2009

professorial

Feeling very professorial in today's ensemble. The skirt is Talbots, on clearance last winter. I have a matching jacket, but never seem to wear them together. The sweater is Jones of NY, obtained from Goodwill for under $4. I used a random scarf I had around the waist as a belt of sorts.

These boots are a new purchase.....I've been needing some taller brown boots to wear with skirts, and these were a steal at Marshalls for $19.99.
I got this necklace years ago from a friend and I have never worn it. but after reading so many fashion blogs lately, I am trying to branch out and accessorize more (never been a big accessory person). The box it came in was Coldwater Creek.......so I think that is where it is from, as that particular friend loves that store.

2 comments:

Londyn said...

Oh, I love this look. Very pretty.

Lorena said...

This is so well put together... there is so much detail, I really really like it :)