Monday, November 9, 2009

Catching up......

I've been so busy that while I have taken pictures, I haven't had time to upload them. So today will be the last week or so of outfits. I will start with last Thursday 10/29/09 (as Wednesday (10/28) I had a proposal due and thus barely managed to put clean clothes on).
This is a LOT of color for me.....but I was even brave enough to top it with a turquoise cardigan.



Friday (10/30) was pretty boring, so will skip that and move on to early November. Monday started slow and pretty normal for me, although at least it wasn't black!


Tuesday I was dressed up a little more, but back in my black comfort zone.


Wednesday, I broke out a little mid-week pink and my cat woman boots. the pinkish sweater is new to me....Goodwill for $4.10....it is Banana Republic and 100% Merino wool.




Thursday I wore a new sweater dress ($14.99 at TJ Maxx). I threw a tan corduroy jacket over it and was a happy camper. Plus the dress perfectly matches a pair of burgundy velvet mary janes I have had for probably 8-10 years, but have never worn much....I think they will get a lot of wear with this dress!



Friday, 10/6/09, was a very fall look. Yellow t-shirt, pumpkin sweater, brown tweed jacket, jeans, and burgundy boots.



This week i will try to be back on track with posting....thus will put today's outfit in it's own post!

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Wow that sweater dress was a great score.... you look great in it :)