Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October Purchases

I thought it might be a good idea to start keeping track of monthly clothing purchases.  So this is what I bought in October: 1 dress, 1 skirt, 1 sweater, 1 pair of tights, 2 belts, 2 pairs of shoes, and a pair of jeans.
The dress is Gap and I got it at Goodwill for $4.99.  I think this will be a good year round dress as I think it will play nice with cardigans and boots, or flipflops and sunglasses.
This skirt is from White House Black Market (one of my favorite stores) and I found it at the Salvation Army for $3.99.  There was a slight spot, which a trip to the dry cleaners removed.  At the price I found it, I was will to dry a trip to the cleaners.
I found these fun grey and purple plaid tights at the Salvation Army (new in package) for 99 cents.

I picked up two belts this month.  The top one is a reversible floral belt I got the last day of a consignment sale for 99 cents (half-off, yay!).  The bottom copperish-gold belt I got at teh Salvation Army for $1.99.
The cream shoes came from the same Consignment sale at the floral belt and were a whopping $2.  I have already worn them here.  The red and white shoes came from the Salvation Army and were the right color tag to be half off, so they came out to be $3.50.
Another consignment sale steal was this sweet cardigan for $3.  Yes it is a very girly and very pink, but at $3 how could I resist, even if it is just weekend wear?

These jeans are White House Black Market.  I love their jeans, and found these at Goodwill for $4.99.  They are regular length (I usually buy short) so they are pretty much only wearable with my highest heeled boots.  I love the back flap pockets, they help my non-existent butt look existent.

So grand total:
Dress: $4.99
Skirt $3.99
Belt: $0.99
Belt: $1.99
Tights: $0.99
Shoes: $2.00
Shoes: $3.50
Cardigan: $3.00
Jeans: $4.99
Total: $26.44 plus tax

No comments: