Thursday, February 16, 2012

I have worn other things

I have been so busy that I have not been getting  outfit photos in.  I wore this cardigan in my last outfit post, but I promise I have been wearing more than just this cardigan lately.  Today's outfit was all thrifted...thrifted top, thrifted skirt, thrifted sweater........if it had been just a tad warmer I would have swapped out the boots for some thrifted brown sling backs heels.
I have found this top hard to style, but I think that is because I have tried to pair it with  a black or brown cardigan in the past.  The coral was  a much better choice.  I may try teal next time.  The skirt is Banana Republic and a recent thrift purchase.  I know I said I wouldn't thrift until all unworn clothes were worn, but I was looking for some wall art (I was inspired to find art at Goodwill after finding the painting below for $10 including the frame) and saw this skirt.  I own it in khaki (also thrifted) and it is such a great skirt that I couldn't resist it in brown.

No comments: