Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome to Da's geequey chique fashion world!

I decided that I need to start keeping a visual record of what I wear each day. I know, I know.....sort of pathetic. But I have had way too many professors in my education that would wear the same thing over and over again. I will NOT be that professor. Plus, I have occasionally gotten comments from students on teaching evaluations about certain outfits not being attractive. I guess I would rather hear that from random strangers in a blog setting than from my students. Plus some days I just feel cute and want to share my fashion decision with friends, and this will be any easy way. I am also hoping that seeing all the clothes I have will curb some of my shopping habits. Of course, I decided to start this today, on a random Friday, but do not have a picture of today's outfit. But I do have pictures of my outfits on Wednesday (orange sweater) and Thursday (dress and cardigan), so I will post them below.


1 comment:

Lorena said...

We all have our reason for posting our outfits, yours seems like a very reasonable one !!!
Plus, it's sooo eye opening ! I am sure you will enjoy it :)