Friday, June 15, 2012

summer shoes

Sorry for lack of posts....but it is summer, so no teaching, plus a lot going on in my personal life.  So while I have still been wearing lots of skirts and dresses, I have been relying on old favorites.  These demin wedges are new and are becoming a summer favorite.  I have a lot of navy clothing that they are perfect with.  Actually they neutral denim makes them perfect with almost everything.  They are from Payless, but are kids sized, so sorry most of you won't be able to pick up a pair.
The top is thrifted a few years ago.  The shorts are from a spring consignment sale, bought for half price the last day of the sale.  I think they are an Anthropologie brand.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

I've had denim shoes and for some reason never wore them.. even though like you, i think they are neutral, I always wore them with white.