Thursday, December 15, 2011

end semester...end already!

My grad class has their "final" today.  They are actually just turning in a final Op Ed piece and then we are headed to the bar.  I am still being thrown by this overcast yet in the 60s weather in December.  I don't love today's outfit, but I feel comfy and me in it. 
The sweater is Jones of NY via Goodwill, and the skirt is Boden via Ebay.  Notice my pop of color with my knee high burgundy socks?  yeah, that was not intentional....just they were the top pair of knee high socks in the drawer, and I am so end of semester worn down that I didn't want to exert brain power thinking about which socks would look best.

2 comments:

Sidewalk Chic said...

I like the socks peeking out from your boots, and the pattern of your skirt. How awesome of you to take your students out after their final day! :)

Lorena said...

Well, i like it - specially the peeping socks in color.
HAppy Holidays :)