Monday, September 26, 2011

Last week

I managed to get outfit pictures snapped on two days last week.  However, I did not manage to post them.  So I am playing a little catch-up today.
Wednesday was a rainy mess with temps all over the place (hence the boots and layering).  I don't teach on Wednesdays, but I was going out to dinner with a visiting speaker, so I wanted to look somewhat more put together than my typical Wednesday.  The skirt is an Anthropologie find at Goodwill, which I had shortened a few inches.  The lace top is a Banana Republic find at Goodwill.  The navy cardigan is from the Talbots outlet, and the boots are from Target.

The fo-wrap leopard print dress that I got at Ross 2 years ago for about $12 is one of those items that makes me feel fabulous every time I wear it.  I threw it on Thursday for teaching.

No comments: